Are you a professional in traditional or fine crafts or restorer of cultural heritage? Become a member of Mad’in Europe and benefit from a personal space where you can showcase your activity, answer our questions for an interview, describe your techniques and materials, insert videos, propose classes, publish and consult job and collaboration offers or other announcements, participate in theforum, read the statistics of attendance of your profile and enjoy a promotion through our social networks.
You will be visible all over the world to all users of our portal, private consumers, architects, owners of historic houses, collectors, retailers, designers …
All the above services are included in your annual fee. Others may be offered to you according to your needs: participation in international exhibitions, translations, communication and marketing advice, networking with others.
SPECIAL REDUCTION ON ENTRY FEES FOR NEW MEMBERS – Due to the difficult economic circumstances, we are glad to announce that for the new members registering on the portal from April the 4th 2020, entry fees will be reduced from 80€ to 40 €. This reduction will be valid until June the 30th.
- Entry fee 40 € instead of 80 € HT
- Annual subscription (rate for 2020): 80 € HT
Requirements to become a member of Mad’in Europe
- You are a professional in traditional or fine crafts or in Cultural Heritage conservation;
- You have been trained in a school or in the workshop of a professional craftsman;
- You control all stages of the production process and have your own tools;
- You do not outsource your services and do not resell products made by others;
- You operate in Europe
Mad’in Europe will check your application and reserves the right to reject it if conditions are not met. In case of refusal, any paid sum will be refunded.