Dear craftsmen, It’s our priority to keep the level of our service high and reliable. Therefore, we check all applications before accepting them. To be accepted new members must meet the following conditions.
- Practice a craft as a profession and not as a hobby since more than 5 years
- Not being outsourcing, nor reselling another craftsman’s work
- Being based in Europe (consider the territory covered by the Council of Europe)
- Be working in a small structure (maximum 10 people)
- Be practicing one of the professions listed by Madineurope (see list)
- Commit to contribute to Mad’in Europe’s communication through Social Media, emails, website …
- Commit to invite users to add reviews and interact with the portal through THIS LINK
- Add www.madineurope.eu to your favourite links on your website, blogs...
- Accept terms and conditions for the use of the platform (see below the form)
- Complete the application with full information (Uncomplete applications will not be accepted)
Your application will be treated within a few days and you will be informed by email about its acceptation. You will be the asked to pay the registration fees, according to your option choice on this BANK ACCOUNT - IBAN : BE45 3631 2001 3389 – BBRU BE BB 010. Your profile will be published, and you will receive an invoice corresponding to the registration fees.
NOTE: Prices are without VAT. Please ADD 21% VAT if you have NO EUROPEAN VAT NUMBER. If you have one, please send it to us TO RECEIVE AN INVOICE WITHOUT VAT TAX.
We propose 4 “PACKAGES” which we hope will encounter your needs and wishes.
Of course, we are very open to consider specific needs.
Mandatory information for new members application
- Description / biography. (To insert the text in each language, save & switch to other languages or your main text will be used in all versions)
- Before uploading name images with their description as follows: YOURNAME, DESCRIPTION OF THE PRODUCT
- Insert up to 12 high resolution images. Products should be presented on plain white or light-coloured background. You agree that these images can be used by Mad'in Europe for the promotion of the portal.
- Choose one or more keywords in each field from the dropdown list (area, profession, products, materials.- see keywords list).
NOTE: Mad’In Europe cannot be held responsible for any false information. For any assistance or suggestion please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.