Membership is free but submitted to acceptation. The craftsman must meet the following conditions.
- Practice a craft as a profession and not as a hobby since more than 5 years
- Not being outsourcing, nor reselling another craftsman’s work
- Being based in Europe (consider the territory covered by the Council of Europe)
- Be working in a small structure (maximum 10 people)
- Be practicing one of the professions listed by Madineurope (see list)
- Commit to contribute to Mad’in Europe’s communication through Social Media, emails, website …
- Commit to invite users to add reviews and interact with the portal through THIS LINK
- Add www.madineurope.eu to your favourite links on your website, blogs...
- Accept terms and conditions for the use of the platform (see below the form)
- Complete the application with full information (Uncomplete applications will not be accepted)
Mandatory information for new members application
- Description / biography. (To insert the text in each language, save & switch to other languages or your main text will be used in all versions)
- Before uploading name images with their description as follows: YOURNAME, DESCRIPTION OF THE PRODUCT
- Insert up to 12 high resolution images. Products should be presented on plain white or light-coloured background. You agree that these images can be used by Mad'in Europe for the promotion of the portal.
- Choose one or more keywords in each field from the dropdown list (area, profession, products, materials.- see keywords list).
NOTE: Mad’In Europe cannot be held responsible for any false information. For any assistance or suggestion please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.