Are you a professional in traditional or fine crafts or restorer of cultural heritage? As member of Mad’in Europe you will administrate a personal space to showcase and promote your activity among a large audience of private consumers and professionals.
Six good reasons to be member of Madineurope
- To be more accessible! A complete profile with images, video, keywords in multiple languages, a search engine that allows people to find you quickly, an interview, articles … and much more. You administrate your space directly and can update it anytime with more and more contents. It is easy, quick and safe.
- Because Mad’in Europe is a reliable source of talent. Our users, individuals, architects, designers, conservatories, historic houses owners know that our members are all qualified professionals.
- To offer trainings in your workshop, not only do you insure a complementary income to your business but also to contribute to the transmission of know-how to the next generations.
- To post job and collaboration announcements.
- To be in our newsletter and in our social networks and increase your visibility
- Because if you find a customer through our portal, Mad’in Europe does not intervene and will not ask for any commission!
All the above services are included in your annual fee. Others may be offered to you according to your needs: participation in international exhibitions, translations, communication and marketing advice, networking with others.
- Registration fee 60 € HT
- Annual subscription 80 € HT
Requirements to become a member of Mad’in Europe
- You are a professional in traditional or fine crafts or in Cultural Heritage conservation;
- You have been trained in a school or in the workshop of a professional craftsman;
- You control all stages of the production process and have your own tools;
- You do not outsource your services and do not resell products made by others;
- You operate in Europe
Mad’in Europe will check your application and reserves the right to reject it if conditions are not met. In case of refusal, any paid sum will be refunded.