Registration of craftsmen and restorers.
Are you a professional in traditional or fine crafts or restorer of cultural heritage? Become a member of Mad’in Europe and benefit from a personal space where you can showcase your activity, answer our questions for an interview, describe your techniques and materials, insert videos, propose classes, publish and consult job and collaboration offers or other announcements, participate in theforum, read the statistics of attendance of your profile and enjoy a promotion through our social networks.
- Open new business opportunities
- Join a community of more than 1800 selected European craftsmen
- Have your full portrait promoted on our social networks and newsletter
- Be informed about special offers, opportunities and participate with us to special project, fairs, awards, online sales …
- Post and search job offers and collaborations
- Participate to our FORUM on crafts
- Promote your classes and trainings in crafts professions
You will be visible all over the world to all users of our portal, private consumers, architects, owners of historic houses, collectors, retailers, designers …
Our portal is open to all partners related to craftsmanship and restoration of cultural heritage: associations, foundations, companies, fair organisers…
Other users’ registration
You are a private consumer, a historic building owner, a collector, an architect, a musician, an antique dealer, a designer, a retailer or other professional? We select makers in fine and traditional crafts and restorers of cultural heritage, all over Europe, to meet your needs of know-how and professionalism. You can freely browse the portal or register to create your address book and participate in the forum.