Subscription of professionals in crafts and cultural heritage restoration.
Are you a professional in traditional or fine crafts or restorer of cultural heritage? Send you application to become a member of Mad’in Europe and benefit from a personal space where you can showcase your activity, answer our questions for an interview, describe your techniques and materials, insert videos, propose classes, publish and consult job and collaboration offers or other announcements, participate in the forum, read the statistics of attendance of your profile and enjoy a promotion through our social networks.
- Open new business opportunities
- Join a community of more than 1800 selected European craftsmen
- Have your full portrait promoted on our social networks and newsletter
- Be informed about special offers, opportunities and participate with us to special project, fairs, awards, online sales …
- Post and search job offers and collaborations
- Participate to our FORUM on crafts
- Promote your classes and trainings in crafts professions
You will be visible all over the world to all users of our portal, private consumers, architects, owners of historic houses, collectors, retailers, designers …
Application for schools, associations and other cultural heritage stakeholders
Our portal is open to all stakeholders related to craftsmanship and restoration of cultural heritage: schools, training centers, associations, foundations, companies, fair organisers…
These partners can post training offers, events, articles, interviews and any content related to their activities which will contribute to a better knowledge on knowhow and to the transmission of skills.
Other users’ registration
You are a private consumer, a historic building owner, a collector, an architect, a musician, an antique dealer, a designer, a retailer or other professional? We select makers in fine and traditional crafts and restorers of cultural heritage, all over Europe, to meet your needs of know-how and professionalism. You can freely browse the portal or register to create your address book and participate in the forum.