It’s always sad when we hear that one of our members is retiring. But it is even more sad if the workshop is forever closed, with no transmission of know how. We are sorry to announce that our member Nade Favreau, will take a well-deserved retirement after 37 years dedicated to weaving. Nade is now putting her best companion, her LOOM for sale.
Characteristic of the loom:
– Type: Granadino (4 heddle, 4 pedals and pulley system). Low-line loom of flying shuttle.
– Origin: Rescued in Sacromonte (Granada, Spain)
– Comb width: 1,72 m
– Height: 2,10 m.
– Depth: 1,90 m.
– Dimensions “crosses” (lateral): 1,89 X 1,92 m.
– Includes: 2 combs of 5 and 4 teeth/cm; 7 shuttles; 70 taps; 850 metal meshes
– Bench: sloping ensures an ergonomic posture
– Video: https://vimeo.com/155850752
– Price: 3.800€ (delivery not included)
*Loom will come a cotton warp 18/2 strands of 300 m mounted in twill.
For more details, contact Nade Favreau
Please join us to wish a good retirement to Nade !