The Leipzig Chamber of Skilled Crafts and Trades together with Leipziger Messe and the Chamber of Skilled Crafts and Trades Dresden organises the matchmaking event CONTACT «denkmal» – Networking & Matchmaking on November the 6th of November 2020.
The “denkmal” trade fair (www.denkmal-leipzig.de) is aimed at decision-makers: architects, planners, skilled artisans, heritage conservation authorities and restorers, but also investors and building owners. As Europe’s leading trade fair for cultural heritage conservation, “denkmal” represents the excellent communication platform for establishing contacts to domestic and international providers of related goods and services.
Thanks to the great response to the six previous denkmal International Business Meetings, this event will continue in 2020 in a new form. The event will be expanded to include exhibitor visits for foreign delegations, a wokshop and a networking event at the evening. Due to current developments and travel restrictions, foreign participants can virtually participate in the event.
CONTACT “denkmal” – Networking & Matchmaking
- Offers companies the opportunity to present themselves on an online platform in advance of the trade fair
- Short thematic tours to selected exhibitors will be organized for foreign delegations.
- A matchmaking event helps to initiate business contacts between companies from Germany and abroad. Your can meet on site or even virtually!
- Optimizing your fair participation as exhibitor or visitor by individual planned business meetings
- Feature interpreters free of charge as needed
Information and registration www.hwk-leipzig.de/contact-denkmal