We can say that, I was driven by a passion for etching glass and crystal since I was ten years old and was attending the family workshop where I learned the rudiments of glyptics: the incision to the wheel.
Then I attended the Art School and the European Institute of Design, to form my artistic skills and in 1993 I opened my own studio in Altareed I performed the first commission of 93 engraved vases and numbered for the Ligurian Lions clubs. In 2011 I opened the studio in Savona. In that time I have developed partnerships with companies in the Tuscan area that Muranesi and fashion and furnishing personality, beginning with C.Dior.
The rank of an international artist I recognized in 2000 with the invitation and participation in ’11th Salon Decoration et jardin in the Principality of Monaco.
My name appeared on magazines, the interviews and photo shoots are published in prestigious magazines such as AD, Marie Claire Maison, House People.In 2014 he becomes a member of the guild THE GUILD OF GLASS ENGRAVERS www.gge.org.uk and 2016 receive the award for Master of Art and Craft – www.well-made.it MAM
- Duration: 1 day- 6 hours from 9am to 12 and from 1pm to 4pm (more days are also possible)
- Price: 180 € including materials likethe glass or dish provided during the class.
- Direction: Via P. Giuria 5R, Savona. The training can also be in Altare, which is a villageclose to Savona (16km) , well known for its tradition in glass engraving since the XII century.
- Next training starting : From February to November, once a week.
- phone n: +39 0198429884 from Tuesday to Saturday
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Others: working clothes are recommended to avoid dirt.
- Max attending people : 3