ASSOC is a non-profit organization set up in 1995. Its mission is to improve the life conditions of vulnerable groups through education and work. For 25 years, ASSOC has been engaged in fostering the social integration of people with disabilities, Roma communities, migrants and refugees, elderly people and children.
Through more than 60 implemented projects, ASSOC gained a good professional expertise in developing social services and social economy structures, supporting social service professionals, promoting civic conscience and improving the integration of several vulnerable groups by strengthening integrated services.
Address : Rachetei nr. 3, 43020, Baia Mare , Romania
Contact person : Annalisa Contu, email@example.com
Other useful links
- Day centre for persons with disabilities:
- Social canteen:
- Residential Centre for people with disabilities:
- Nursing home and residential centre for elderly people
- Social restaurant:
- Work with refugees and migrants: (http://ladocluj.ro/proiecte/migranet)
- Working with Roma communities: www.cheud.assoc.ro, www.finteusumic.assoc.ro
- Information and counselling services for citizens and the elderly, through the Call Center service: http://umasromania.ro