FULL TIME JOB OFFER
Who are we?
At Mad’in Europe we believe in European values and we want to contribute at building a more inclusive and sustainable future by enhancing the potential of Cultural Heritage.
We strongly believe that crafts skills are an asset for European economy, territorial identity, social cohesion and for the preservation of its diversity.
Mad’in Europe is a growing SME based in Brussels supporting European craftsmanship.
Our ambition is to reduce the gap between professionals in fine and traditional crafts and European customers. Therefore we help craftspeople to face the digital transition, to innovate and to transmit knowhow and skills to next generations.
Our activities include:
- Finding qualified craftspeople all over Europe and collecting data on their professions to disseminate awareness among the population.
- Promoting them through our portal Madineurope.eu, through our socials and newsletter.
- Collaborating with several European organisations in the sector of crafts and Cultural Heritage.
- Developing European projects, funded by the European Commission with partners from all over Europe
- Organising webinars and events
About the position
Mad’in Europe is offering a fulltime job as entry level French speaking projects coordinator. The position is in presence, in Brussels. Considering that Mad’in Europe is a small company, you will work closely with the Managing Director of Mad’in Europe and will be involved in some office management and administrative tasks. This task will represent about 20% of working hours.
- Being the point of contact with European partners and craftspeople.
- Participating to desk research and production of deliverables for European projects. At the moment Mad’in Europe is engaged in 3 Erasmus + projects and one Horizon.
- Managing deadlines for the deliverables and participating to their dissemination strategy
- Writing and translating (French / English) deliverables, including craftspeople interviews, articles, training courses.
- Contributing to the organisation of international meetings, events and webinars with partners, craftspeople and members of European organisations
- Participating to the global development strategy of Mad’in Europe
- Good in organisation and multi-tasker and have an entrepreneurial spirit
- Eager to grow, to learn and to face challenges
- Good at writing and translating both in French and English. Spanish and/or Italian is a plus.
- Proactive, independent, team player and focused on results
- Creative and friendly with digital tools (google analytics, social media, wordpress, Canva, mailchimp, photoshop…).
- Bachelor degree or more
- Keen to enhance and transmit European values and Cultural Heritage.
- Some experience of EU funding frameworks such as; Horizon H2020, Creative Europe and Erasmus+ is a plus.
What we offer
- A very friendly and flexible work environment
- Ambitious international projects
- A vision based on culture, sustainability, and social inclusion
- Very exciting and challenging projects
- Strong connections with partners all over Europe
- The opportunity to bring your own vision to our projects
Please send your CV and motivation letter in French to Madina Benvenuti – email@example.com